pods for sale.

interex

Ok guys many of you have been asking for a good place to puy pods.
Well i need money for my new tank so............
you will get a 3x5" pice of filter media that has been in my pod cultures for 2 weeks so it is cover with pods

it will be shipped usps priority in a small bag with phyto(its one of the many things they eat)

its going to be 22.00 shipped ( or any trades you may have)
I know that is about how much they sell for at LFS but pods only have a 3 week life spend from the time the culture is split and getting them from me your going to get a 3 day old culture they will be split the day it is shipped.
so you will get many more live pods not to mention it just takes so many steps and time on my part to grow them.

jeremy mct

I am new to this message board, what is a pm and how do you do it. I see a lot of messages that say to pm them. Please e-mail me at jeremymctaggart@hotmail.com as I am interested in some copods, but I have some questions for you.
Thank you Jeremy

jdl

Originally Posted by Jeremy McT
http:///forum/post/2576062
I am new to this message board, what is a pm and how do you do it. I see a lot of messages that say to pm them. Please e-mail me at jeremymctaggart@hotmail.com as I am interested in some copods, but I have some questions for you.
Thank you Jeremy
you will see an option to PM (private message) after you are a member for 2 weeks. You can see the option when you click on a users name.
/free bump

interex

harpacticoids/calanoids pods no amphipods as they are not the best for feeding things like mandarins and other finicky fish.
PS. amphipods are the big ones that are very easy to see and very good for sales cuz people like seeing them but they are not the most nutritious.