porcupine puffer

dawman

From what I`ve heard no . Maybe in a bigger tank . Hopefully someone that has experienced with them will chime in . I`d actually like to know for sure also .

S

shark bait

some dude on here did it. He had an in wall that was real narrow but long. I said it was a bad idea but he did it you might want to search golden puffer or my ne puffer golden. He got one of them after he had one die.

fhsadam05

Hi, i have had puffers all the time, they are actually the reason why i had started a saltwater aquarium. while many people tell you what you should and shouldnt do within your aquarium it is up to you. I have kept a couple of puffers together in the past and they did just fine. as it comes to the porcupine puffers i see them all the time at the stores together. i have seen a tank with at least 8 porcupine puffers together. I have had the mini puffers, dogface puffers, burrfish, porcupine, golden and more so i dont think you should have any problem. i would just make sure you pick the sizes carefully. make sure they are about the same size. and try to introduce at the same time. Hope this helps

S

shark bait

Let it be known that fish do not act the same in the fish store as they will in your home tank. So while a LFS may have 8 in a 50 gal this will not be the case at home. FYI

fhsadam05

Well, as from experience i have kept several in a home aquarium with no problem what so ever FYI. And all i was saying is that it is his tank and he needs to experiment with his own judgement. like i said, i dont realy listen to what people say can go together unless ii see it for myself. I have kept corals and clams with my puffers so as you can see it depends on the temperment of the fish you purchase.