Post Your Favorite Corals

kindbuds2k

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
Here's a few of my favs.
Duncanopsammia axifuga

Where did you get your Duncanopsammia? That's a very rare coral. I know ORA only propogated a few of them.

anonome

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
r they like shrooms they look like it

It actually is a LPS. Medium lighting, no special spot feeding. Very nice coral, no stinging tentacles to worry about.

viper_930

Originally Posted by kindbuds2k
Where did you get your Duncanopsammia? That's a very rare coral. I know ORA only propogated a few of them.
From a guy who own's a store right in your backyard. :) You know which one I'm talking about.

Did you get one too?

viper_930

I got this piece at the BA-CFM. Where you there? I got a piece with 2 big polyps and 6 smaller polyps.

kindbuds2k

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I got this piece at the BA-CFM. Where you there? I got a piece with 2 big polyps and 6 smaller polyps.
Yup, I was there. My name tag said Jordan There was a lot of sweet corals. So do you live up north?
Here is one of my favorite corals as of right now.
ORA Blue Tortuosa:

kindbuds2k

Sweet right on. Looks like the coral is doing well for you. It looks really healthy. That is one of my fav. corals of all time. Duncanopsammia aka Whiskers.

viper_930

Yup, it took a couple days for it to full open up, but it has done great ever since. I've been feeding it every other day and the smaller polyps seem to be growing.