Project Fishroom underway for new 240 setup

acrylic51

Originally Posted by saltn00b
hey acrylic can you please give me lil fuge thread another look-see ? :)
Can you bump it up for me......I'll look for your name....

volcom69

Are any of u guys going there selling any of ur frags at all im not bringing any this time i frag alot the last time not to long ago but sold them all. I will be looking for alot of sps monti and milliporas, anyone gonna have any at all just wondering.

psusocr1

guys/girls if you email me at psusocr@aol.com i can give you the frag website for the event which has ALOT of frags ont here that you request, they then are promised ot you at the swap.. you go to the swap pick them up and pay for them.. i already have about 10000 frags requested to me..
ALSO bellanavis, if you hurry up you can post your stuff you want to sell on the site for peopel to look at and buy or just bring it. Im sure youll get rid of it!
cant wait to mee you all!

acrylic51

Originally Posted by yupi1982
Shawn is a great guy !!!
he has helped me tons !!!

Yupi call me around 9:30am on the cell....I'll be out on the road tomorrow. I'll have the phone with me it's usually sitting in the truck.....

fishstix4u

well now thats sweet... and truth be told he does help a lot of people... and hes not getting paid for it and he never asks for anything in return.... so everyone... lets all say thanks to shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks shawn...... people like you are why this forum exists! :cheer:

sleasia

Acrylic...haven't read this for awhile...Its looking so beautiful....as usual wonderful job!!! When you are all done .... take your wife on a trip....!!!!

bellanavis

I can't go to the frag swap tomorrow, we are leaving for NY in like an hour, and won't be home till late tomorrow, this sucks. Have fun guys.

acrylic51

Dang Nikki....looking forward to seeing you and Adam.....I'm still going to attend as long as I can get out of bed in the morning....Going to try to make it at opening......
Thanks guys for the kind words.......Nikki I'd like to send my regards to Adam and the rest of the family on the news....

bellanavis

Thanks Shawn, I will tell Adam, and let me know how it goes. I just got out of the pool, at our hotel, best part of the trip.

acrylic51

Hey guys finally getting a break and getting that much closer....Had to take some time to do some "hunny do list" things.....
I finally got the stand stained of course and the first coat of poly applied and hand rubbed......Will apply the second coat of poly sometime tomorrow, and should be able to start moving alittle rock and water over as well......Did get some of the sand in place today as well......Just a couple pics........

reefeel

Wow! Makes my stand look like crap, although we can't have anything shiny and perfect because that isn't the "rustic look".