Protein Skimmer Advice

stella

I have a 125g(30g sump) tank and I'm planning an aggressive setup. Which skimmer would you guys recommend?! :notsure: right now I have a Clean-Up 125 Won Brother
HOT Protein Skimmer.....but I don't think it will cut it.

nicetry

Hard to beat a EuroReef. Pricey, and their customer service isn't the best, but they're good units. Sounds like you'll have a lot of waste so don't skimp on a skimmer for this tank.

moto757

aqua c urchin i got one in my 29 gallon sump and it works great best skimming for the price I had a red sea prizm and getting the aquac was like going from a vw bug to a vet

irishsalt

Hey Stella -
I've run EuroReef.....very nice but can be pricey as sin as the other poster pointed out.
I'm going to be settting up a 125gReef and a 310g.Aggresive soon. I'll be running the AquaC Remora Pro. I'm running it on my 29g now and it's kicking butt.
It's all realtive to how much your have to spend or more, are willing to spend. I've been talking to lots of Local Gurus and they all LOVE the RemoraPro that I'm running. For a 125 I'd reco - least a 350gph pump. Keep that waterexchange high and your tank will love you for it.
Peace