Putting Faces to the Names

azaintcold

I'm from south shore mass. Miss the ol' Monstah'.
Moved to Arizona for school and realized the cost of living is a 1/3 of what it is in Mass.

rykna

Here's me at my Mom and Dad's for christmas 2006. I had asked for $$$ for christmas, so to make it more fun my Mom figured out how to make oragomi fish out of the money she gave me!!!!!!
Our family pic is from christmas 2001. Me, my husband Brian, and our daughter Aria(8 mths)
Here's our "Princess Aria" from Halloween 2006
And my Dad with Aria Fall 2006 :happyfish

shoregirl2

Me and my husband-married 30 yrs. 2nd pix my other loves, my fishes and my little chihuhua Mia. Oh, I have kids too, hope they don't see this post, they're already jealous of my dog. LOL

shoregirl2

Here is me and my honey-married 30 years, and picture with my other loves, my fish and my little chihuhua Mia. Glad my kids can't see these post, they are already jealous of my dog.

awilson500

Originally Posted by 1knight164
Here are some pics that some may have already seen and some of you who have been there can testify that this is for real.
Holly S%*# RUN!!!!! I've heard of sand storms first time i've seen one...

awilson500

Originally Posted by rolling_g
No girl friend at this time or pets ...so heres my best thing 1967 GT-500 Eleanor . This pic is from the last car show I took home First place . My name is Glen and the car is Lynn
Hi Glen Nice car Ialways likedthe GT-500 even before gone in 60 was ever put out.

cnall

awilson 500 what part of Indiana are you from? I just got accepted at Valparaiso Law and I thought you might be from the area since you love Chicago. You will have to fill me in on the best fish stores in the area

awilson500

Originally Posted by Cnall
awilson 500 what part of Indiana are you from? I just got accepted at Valparaiso Law and I thought you might be from the area since you love Chicago. You will have to fill me in on the best fish stores in the area
IM ABOUT AN HOUR SOUTH EAST OF VALPO THERE IS ONE OF THE BEST AQURIUMS IN THE COUNTRY IN CHICAGO, "THE SHEDD". AS FOR FISH STORES DOWNTOWN HAVEN'T BEEN TO ANY REAL GOOD ONES, BUT THERE IS A ADD IN THE SALTWATER MAGS THAT TALK ABOUT A 6000G STORE ON THE SOUTH WEST SIDE OF CHICAGO THAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GO TO.
GOOD LUCK IN LAW SCHOOL.....