question before placing order

rickyh24

hello everyone im thinking of placing a coral order and getting the following some zoos, an elegance, and some star polyps. The order would ber here wednesday most likely, but i am might not receive my new canopy and lighting until maybe wednesday but most likely thursday or friday. I have to be here to get the order so i can sign for it. I just need to know if can house these corals with just a regular double strip until my vhos get here. I think it would be 1 maybe 2 days. Well let me know what u guys think. :) heres a pic my shrooms have been doing fine for two years now with the double strip.

22caddy

You should be ok for a couple days. If you could hold off until after getting the lights it may be better. You should always expect the unexpected. I would hate to say it will be ok and then your lights not come or there is a problem of sorts.

rickyh24

i would like to wait but i have the next few days off so i would be home to sign for the order. otherwise i wouldnt be. Unless i can do saturday delivery or something.

mytank

I would wait till my lights are up and running. Reason being.....is that I got my lights then there was a wiring problem with the lights and we have to rewire the whole setup. Then there was a fan that went on the fritz and had to get that going. You just never know what is going to happen till it's all up and running. We have had our lights going now for a few weeks and just put in an order for some softies.

rickyh24

yeah i think im going to wait anyways since its 9 degrees here now and it doesnt look like its going to get any warmer this week.