Red Mushrooms

fwildthing

Sorry all, I've been working O/T this past few months and haven't had time to come on. I still have the red mushrooms!! Had a bout with red algae that I finally got under control. I have quite few small pieces of rock with some nice red shrooms if anyone is still interested in trading. I also have some large pieces of rock COVERED in red mushrooms. all I ask is that you replace the rock with a similar size piece if that's what you want.

S

summerdaze

wow, where are you located? would you be willing to ship? let me know, thanks

philgmiami

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..thats alot of mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long did it take to spread that way?
what kind of lighting?
what do you feed them?
one more time,,,thats a wholeeeeee lot of shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fwildthing

I live near Chicago. I can ship, no problem. this is about 5 years growth. they live off flake brine shrimp and seem to be pretty happy. very easy to care for......i use a Hamiltom 175 X2 hood (10,000 K bulbs) with 2 55 watt PC's.

israel p

I keep stopping to look at that tank of red shrooms (awesome by the way) you look like you have enough to sell. I live in Chicago and would be willing to pick up. izyfolks@comcast.net if you want to sell a couple

mark_d

so i send u a piece of liverock and u send me mushrooms... sounds good! i can send u a nice 5lb chunk so smallish size... would that be ok? I have a few corals for trade as wel if ur interested (zoo's, gorgonian, pink stars, xenia, and a sun coral but im not so sure about trading the sun quite yet ^_^)
please contace me @ markdosal@gmail.com
Of course in my case we'd both have to ship but im cool with that if u are.

wattsupdoc

GOOD LAWD DAT"S SOME MESSA SHROOMS YOU GOT DERE!

Well I'm going out of town for the weekend tomorow.But I'm interested. What do you want to trade? I've got a few zoo's but not alot. If you just want me to replace the rock then I've got some small pieces I can ship you. So if so save me some, PLLLLEEEAAASSE!

zanoshanox

I'd like some, and you don't want anything for them besides replacement rock? Or what are you charging for them?

mark_d

er... trades people... trades.. no sales or this thread's gonna get closed.. and id like some mushrooms before that! just posting ur email for details tends to be safer....

fwildthing

er... trades people... trades.. no sales or this thread's gonna get closed.. and id like some mushrooms before that! just posting ur email for details tends to be safer....
you're right Mark D.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at fwildthing@yahoo.com

fwildthing

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
GOOD LAWD DAT"S SOME MESSA SHROOMS YOU GOT DERE!

Well I'm going out of town for the weekend tomorow.But I'm interested. What do you want to trade? I've got a few zoo's but not alot. If you just want me to replace the rock then I've got some small pieces I can ship you. So if so save me some, PLLLLEEEAAASSE!
i have some small pieces with red shrooms, too. it's not a big deal....send me a shout out to fwildthing@yahoo.com and we'll figure something out.

pandora_sg

Originally Posted by fwildthing
you're right Mark D.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at fwildthing@yahoo.com

I sent you an email...