Reef Recommendations

jon321

Going to be switching my 29g salt tank to a reef pretty soon, 29g tank, eclipse hood (2x18w), liverock in compartment, 2x100g/h powerheads, ~45lbs lr, 45lbs ls. Has one skunk cleaner shrimp, 1 peppermint shrimp, about 40 nassarius snails, and 7 fish at the moment, most of which will be moved out. I have 1 maroon clown, 1 pj cardinal, 1 striped dottyback, 1 azure damsel, 1 coral beauty angel, 1 lubbocks wrasse, and 1 disbar anthias. I have my lr setup as a wall type stucture with many holes so I can have lots of flow infront of the rock and alot behind the rock, its basically setup in the middle of the tank and stretching from one side to the other.
Now my question: For all the reef experts out there, which and how many fish should I keep? the remainder will be moved to a 55g tank. What kind of lighting might you recommend that can be diy into an eclipse hood? Im looking at just basic corals like mushrooms, polyps, etc. Would you recommend more flow? I should be getting about 12x/h at the moment. Some people have said they have had luck with softies and lps with just 36w NO lighting over a 29g tank. I have 1 actinic and 1 powerglow bulb at the moment as I like a lot of blue.
thanks!
Jon

jon321

Front:

Right Panel:

Left Panel:

Jon
p.s. havnt started dosing anything, so there isnt much in the way of coraline. And yes, there is some aiptasia in there, bough a rock with some on it to see if it would take off. If it does Ill put my chocolate chip star back in for a week and itll be clean and ready for corals.

wangotango

id keep the smaller fish in there, like the dottyback, cardinal, damsel. With your turnover, you're good for softies and polyps. lighting wise, most of the softies will be ok, but NO LPS. you might be able to squeeze some power compacts in that hood, but im not quite familiar with it. hopefull i got all the questions you had.

jon321

Awesome, yes, thats pretty much it. I just assumed pc was reqired for any corals, guess I was wrong. Anyone else have a word?
thanks!
Jon