Replacing a clown that died.

Last week I had a clown die unexpectedly. The clown showed no signs of stress or illness, and my parameters were really good. The only thing I can think of is that my other clown might have been possibly bullying it. I know that sometimes I would see it swimming towards it in an aggressive manner. It was pretty upsetting because this was my first time losing an animal in my tank.
My question is, should I replace it. My tank is 33 gallons. I currently have a coral beauty angelfish and clown. I have several different soft corals and invertebrates (snails, blue legged crabs, feather dusters). My plan for the tank is to replace the lighting and upgrade to LED lighting (maxspect pros) later this month. My plan is to slowly fill the tank with soft corals. I have thought about eventually getting an anemone, but still not 100% sure if I want to introduce one to this tank or not.
So should I replace the clown with a clown, another compatible fish (suggestions welcome), or just focus on adding more soft corals to the tank. The fish have been in the tank 2-3 months. I am not sure how the clown would react to a new clown, or how the angelfish would react towards a new addition. So far he has been very peaceful to all of other fish, corals, and invertebrates.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am in no hurry to replace the fish (as I have to drive 2 hours for my tank supplies, one way). I am just really worried that the longer I wait, the less likely I could introduce a new fish into the tank. I don't really want to move the live rock around to encourage new territories, as I am pretty happy with the aquascape.

bang guy

If you want a pair of Clownfish then I see no reason not to just replace it. Make sure it's the same species and get one as small as possible to ensure it has not yet become female.