RIP a Moment of Silence

rupertlilly

I am so sad to report my all time favorite fish of 5 years - my beloved COW FISH has passed away. May he rest in peace.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by rupertlilly
I am so sad to report my all time favorite fish of 5 years - my beloved COW FISH has passed away. May he rest in peace.

Sorry to hear. Do you have any pics of him in his glory?

alex4286

aw sorry to hear that :[
i understand those fish get huuuge
i wanted one sooo bad at the LFS, but dont have a big enough tank. How did he die? (if may I ask)

rupertlilly

I'm really not sure...he's been acting very very funny the past 4 days, not eating (he loved to eat) and laying on the bottom. I finally couldn't take it any more and put him out of his misery (death by freezer). He was laboring to breath, etc. I did a test of all my water parameters and all checked out a ok and the other fish are fine. But just a very very sad lose. I've had him for such a long time.

msez2u

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. We lost our foxface of 8 years last week. So i know how upsetting it is.

monalisa

I'm so sorry...ugh, it just tears me up to even think of such an event. Cowfish are definitely like little puppy dogs. Are you planning on getting another?
Again, sorry.
Lisa

stdreb27

Originally Posted by rupertlilly
I'm really not sure...he's been acting very very funny the past 4 days, not eating (he loved to eat) and laying on the bottom. I finally couldn't take it any more and put him out of his misery (death by freezer). He was laboring to breath, etc. I did a test of all my water parameters and all checked out a ok and the other fish are fine. But just a very very sad lose. I've had him for such a long time.
I don't mean to bring brevaty to your situation. But have you been talking to dwight Schrute?