RIP Taz

triggered

Well, what I had been warned about...........happened. I am so angry I can't see straight.
My HUSBAND'S
Undy went postal...........I begged him not to get her. But he just had to have "that bad ass fish." Funny thing is she isn't a bad ass fish, she is a chicken. Still, after 4 years runs a hides when we come into the room. I HATE THAT FISH!!!!!!
It took 4 years for the carnage to happen. I just can't watch the video. We had them on closed-circuit, I was at work, no way to do anything about it.

DO NOT PUT AN UNDULATED IN A TANK WITH ANY OTHER FISH!!!!!!!!!!!

She killed and ATE
my Picasso, Taz. I hated that fish before......now all I want to do is take her out of the tank and chop her into little pieces and let the birds of prey have at her nasty body.
Hubby just HAD to add that damned fish to our peaceful tank.
Okay.............I'm done.

skate020

sorry for the loss, tell your husband that if he wants that fish, get his own tank and put it in? its not nice him putting your fish in danger over it, especially a undulated trigger, there nasty ugly creatures

flower

Originally Posted by skate020
http:///forum/post/3170155
sorry for the loss, tell your husband that if he wants that fish, get his own tank and put it in? its not nice him putting your fish in danger over it, especially a undulated trigger, there nasty ugly creatures
+1
If you are going to share the tank then you BOTH have to agree on what goes into it.

R

rcreations

Like I said before, this fish belongs in a tank by itself. And they're not even worth the trouble since they hide most of the time.
I used to have one in a tank by itself, then I decided to try to add a lunare wrasse. The undy went nuts attacking the wrasse. Luckily I was right there and took out the wrasse. Then I decided to give the undy away, I found this guy with a large tank, he said he only has agressive fish and eels, the undy will be fine. Ok... later I run into him, he said the undy went nuts one day, started attacking his large angel and even the eels. He had to give the undy to someone else. Who knows where it is now?
Anyway, sorry for your loss. Get the undy out before it kills any other fish.

srfisher17

This is inevitable with some fish; even though it may take years. Lots of folks don't (or don't want) to believe it though.