rose anenome splitting

slpcamaro

here you guys go I got a large rose and a small bubble tip rose had them about 3 days there weren't looking to good at the store have gotten much darker and have spread out the large one now has a hole in the middle I'm thinking it might be splitting and suggestions. and if you look at the last picture you can kind of see the smaller on on the left it looks like the larger one is branching over it should i move the smaller rose? they have a lot more color camera isn't that good but the middle of the big one is getting very light.

that thing sticking through the middle is the rock is been sitting on. the hole goes right through.

you can barely see the smaller on on the left here should I move it?

rabbit_72

I'm not an expert but i don't think it's splitting. The hole is it's mouth and it takes water in and food and also lets it poop out the other should move if it's not happy.

perfectdark

No its not splitting (at least not yet), however a gaping mouth is not a good sign. Having said that, your anemone as a whole looks pretty healthy. Keep an eye on it, often if expelling waste they can look like this. If they are preparing to split then can start this way but in a short time you will start to see the splitting. If it doesnt close the mouth soon have some water changes on hand and keep observing. Is the smaller one you have a clone of this larger one? If you see it expelling its insides its time to remove it, they look like spaghetti. Waste is usually a stringy ball brown or whitish and that is normal. HTH.

slpcamaro

he split barely hanging on the smaller on is stringing looking not as bubble on the tips but when light is turned on the smaller ons happy will try to post pix tn. The smaller one is not a clone it's it's own.