Salt Water Fish LR

kclester

Has anyone ordered LR from this site...if so was it worth the price cause it seems to be a littler more expensive on this site than some of the other big sites. Did it have any cool hitch hkiers in it, thats the main reason im looking to purchase LR online, cause the fiji LR from my LFS is kinda bare...i heard the the fiji PREMIUM LR is the LR that has the most hitch hikers any help would be great

michaeltx

I personally ahvent ordered any from here but I have never heard any negatives only praise for it.
Mike

i have purchased live rock from here fore.. and i loved it.. it may be a little m,ore expensive but remember.. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING!! and thats the awesome part.. because of course it is very expensive..
all of my live rock i ordered was purple and pink.. it was beautiful.. but due to shipping you have to remember you will have a little rubble.. just place that in your sump or what not.. little bits of rock can easily be glued to larger bits though..
i would highly suggest swf.com for your live rock orders

kclester

did u get any cool hitch hikers or anything ? And how long did it take you to cure the rock ?

igotaweinerdog

I ordered ultra premium from here and was satisfied. it comes completely cured so no need for that. I definitely have some cool algea on it too. no shipping and store credit is definitely a bonus