Save you money on I AM LEGEND!

m0nk

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
REALLY...that sucks...i was looking forward to that one...
Yeah, so was I. Oh well, $8 I can save for sw supplies....

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by m0nk
got that right...i've been dyin' for a new frag anyways...

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by m0nk
wait...it only costs you $8 to go to the movies!?!?!?!?!?...its $10 out here...and in san francisco(i am always there) it is up to $11 now...

bronco300

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
wait...it only costs you $8 to go to the movies!?!?!?!?!?...its $10 out here...and in san francisco(i am always there) it is up to $11 now...
$11?! it costs $25 here!! for the imax that is,haha....i think normally 6-8...or luckily $1 for movies that get to the dollar theater......
but this one did look kind of good...but couldn't really tell by the previews...oh well.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Bronco300
$11?! it costs $25 here!! for the imax that is,haha....i think normally 6-8...or luckily $1 for movies that get to the dollar theater......
but this one did look kind of good...but couldn't really tell by the previews...oh well.

yeah, i went to the imax to see transformers(WOW
) and i think it was like $25...and they got rid of our $1 movie theater like 10 years ago and replaced it with a Target(
)...i was sad to see the $1 movies go...

bronco300

$25 sure is a lot for an imax...we saw spiderman 3 in there...was great, but a bit loud in some places...but we digress,lol

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
That bites. I was looking forward to that one. I'll wait till it hits Blockbuster next month now.
yeah me too...well see how long it takes to hit rental and i will get it on my netflix...

miaheatlvr

Dont just take my word on it,, I want somebody else who saw it to chime in! THE COOL part was the theater only pre-view for BATMAN, the dark knight...

m0nk

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Dont just take my word on it,, I want somebody else who saw it to chime in! THE COOL part was the theater only pre-view for BATMAN, the dark knight...
Right on. This now remains the only movie I want to see...

alix2.0

DUHH EVERYBODY, of course it was bad. its a will smith movie not called Men In Black. automatically gaurantees it to be a bomb.

m0nk

Originally Posted by alix2.0
DUHH EVERYBODY, of course it was bad. its a will smith movie not called Men In Black. automatically gaurantees it to be a bomb.
iRobot was pretty good....but then I'm a Sci-Fi geek...

kclester

just got back from alvin and the chipmunks....its the funniest movie i think i have ever watched...GO WATCH IT i laughed so so so so hard

1journeyman

Originally Posted by mie
I heard the ending was a real let down.
Very much so. a Typical "Gee, we don't really know where we are going in the movie so let's end it now..." kind of thing.
All that aside, we've seen the basic premise of this movie years ago in the video game "Resident Evil". Very unoriginal movie. Very disappointing.

peef

You want a movie to look forward to check out "John Rambo" HOLY COW. It looks freaken sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!