Sexy Shrimp

K

kat74

Originally Posted by alix2.0
looks like a painting in a museum.

mx#28

Originally Posted by ElitePhoto
looks like a bad attempt at photoshop

It looks like a sexy shrimp. It's been shot with a high film speed and is therefore grainy. It has been corrected for brightness and contrast and any other levels that needed any adjustment to look its best and still bear a very accurate resemblance to the live animal that one would purchase on this site.
I’m getting tired of seeing your posts, Elite, and I think others are, too. You’ve had some rather nice photos get voted down, I think solely because you’ve been immature in trying to own and run this contest like it was your own. For $20 credit per fish, what’s all the fuss about? I think the polls have produced satisfactory winners that are good representations of each specimen - and will continue to do so. If you don’t like my photo or don’t think it does what it is supposed to do, then don’t vote for it.

elitephoto

Seems you take it to far with the photoshop... But hey thats just my PROFESSIONAL oppinion. And yes I have had good photos get shot down... and yes its because of immaturity, but i think just as much so on the voters part. If they are voting against a photo because they dont like me, that seems pretty immature if you ask me. As for the $20.00 credit... as I have mentioned before, I doubt ill even use it and to be honest I will prolly give it away to someone else on the site if its possible. Im not in it for the store credits I doubt ill use. Im in it cause it seemed fun. Anything else you would like to say... You can PM or email me.

1journeyman

Elite, You've been asked about a dozen times now to knock off the "photshop" comments.
The offending threads have been removed. If you need to say anything more on this subject, feel free to pm me.