Sick Sail Fin Tang, help!

KLG2015

Yesterday we noticed our sail fin was being picked on by our blue headed wrasse. The sail fin has been the dominant fish for a long long time and she is the biggest fish in the 210 tank.

She had missing scales, looked like they were peeling off like a sunburn on her left side and then her fins were damaged. Not sure if it was from the wrasse or she was getting sick and the wrasse decided to pick on her.

We moved her to the sump immediately to get her away from everyone else and then I set up a hospital tank and treated it with FURAN-2 per our local/trusted salt water store. She seemed to do ok once we got her in there, she swam a little sideways for a while but then she was "ok"... this morning she has put herself under the air rock and her fins are discolored :(

We tested the water and everything was fine and no other fish are showing signs of sickness.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Photo's from yesterday attached.
20150223_171315_resized.jpg
20150223_171437_resized.jpg

Attachments

KLG2015

The blue headed wrasse has been in there for about 2 months, you think he is mean now?

Everything else is little- 2 clowns, 4 PJ cardinals, 2 goby's, a bangai cardinal, and the wrasse is about all that's in there now, the sail fin was the star of the show...

Not sure what to put in there now...? :(

Kristin1234

The blue headed wrasse has been in there for about 2 months, you think he is mean now?

Everything else is little- 2 clowns, 4 PJ cardinals, 2 goby's, a bangai cardinal, and the wrasse is about all that's in there now, the sail fin was the star of the show...

My pj cardinal killed my dwarf lion. Food for thought.

jay0705

Try a fox face