Single White male in search of..............

broncofish

Tall dark chocolate, white, or black female. 110lbs of love:cool:
Interests: Like getting on the counter and searching for food, swimming, and knocking the RO hose out of the tank everytime Dad is trying to add water.

scotts

Like getting on the counter and searching for food,
This reminds of Sam. Once we hade cupcakes and put them on the counter. The next morning the tops of the cupcakes was shaved off at an angle. We figured out that during the night Sam had stood on his back legs and this was all of the cupcakes that he could reach. The image of him trying to get as much of the cupcakes as he could left us giggling for hours.
Ya gotta love dogs, the let it all hang out.
Scott

broncofish

Originally posted by tangsfornuttin
red rocket, red rocket, red rocket.....;)

Now that's obscene...but realy freaking funny

broncofish

Originally posted by overanalyzer
that is borederline Obscene!

That's not obscene, obscene is the picture of hime trying to get it on with the cat...way funny, but probably a little overboard for this site

tangman99

Originally posted by tangsfornuttin
red rocket, red rocket, red rocket.....;)

Man, I forgot about that Southpark episode. It took me a long time to forget it also. Thanks for making me remember it. :D

krunk

south park is great....im gonna put my towlie avatar back on.
bronco, i have the same dog, labs are my favorite dog. Does yours like too swim?

broncofish

Originally posted by KrUnK
bronco, i have the same dog, labs are my favorite dog. Does yours like too swim?

Yup..loves we live by a duck pond, and it drives him nuts when we won't let him off the leash, I like letting him go nuts in the ocean though...hard to get him out of the water sometimes.

krunk

my grandma has a in ground pool, she lives about 1/2 mile away, he loves swimming, he is finally jumping off the side of the pool, instead of using the steps.

broncofish , This reminds me of a joke I recieved a few days ago. Here it is :
The following ad in The Atlanta Journal is reported to
have received numerous calls:
SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship,
ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.
Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the
Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

tangman99

Originally posted by Snakes'n'fish
broncofish , This reminds me of a joke I recieved a few days ago. Here it is :
The following ad in The Atlanta Journal is reported to
have received numerous calls:
SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship,
ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.
Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the
Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week old black Labrador retriever.

Now that is funny. I would have loved to have been an employee answering the phone there when they called.