small pygmy angel?

oneradtek

i have a 75 gal DT total 95 gallon system, and im lookig ffor a new fish. I was thinking about taking a rosk and putting in a small pygmy.
I have a mixed reef, with a larger cleaner shrimp and the typical cleanup crew. Anyone have experiences with these in reefs?

blazehok68

i have a pygmy angel aka cherub angel in my tank for about 4 years. never touched a single coral, never messed with another fish.
but, and there is always a but, i had a lemonpeel angel before and that nipped at coral and chased fish.

I have 2 pygmie's, a Flame and a Potter's Angel
Both are beautiful, they never fight and don't seem to ever touch my corals.
But, it is always a risk with angels

guppie

I have a pair of flame angles and a coral beauty in my 100 gal mixed with no problems, the cb has been with me for over 4 years, for the most part both of these will do fine in a reef tank, but there are exceptions.

maryg

I have a Pygmy (cherub) Angel. Cute as a button but mean as you know what. She is a picker. It is really hit or miss.

I have a Coral Beauty and in 65gal reef tank and it does exceptionaly well. leaves my corals alone and grazes on algae on live rock and glass. I added this CB after a year with new tank mates and has fit in with no problems.

rc1626

As stated hit or miss. Tried out a false lemonpeel and had trouble with it picking at zoas and palys so I got rid of it. Tried out a Rusty angel and he's been great. Hasn't touched a thing in my mixed reef.
If your going to roll the dice just have a backup plan for the fish if it nips. Oh and if you have a lot of live rock and need to get it out.............good luck. Ask me how I know.
Rob