So I finally got it

dangerfish

I finally got my tank :)

I got

2 clownfish (black and white ocelaris clowns I think their just tiny so their not at their mature colors yer)
9 hermit crabs ( I did have 10 put 1 died I found it with out its shell which is weird since I bought a bunch of extra shells)
1 fiddler crab

So I need a little help about my fiddler crab because all he does all day is hide underneath a rock and I know he's alive because he does move he just doesn't go out from under the rock and I don't know if he eats im going to get him some brine shrimp to see if he eats but does he eat algae too?

Shilpan

Hey :)
I'm new but I suggest don't worry about the crab too much. If you leave him be he will settle down and come out and eat.

If your eyes really worried pop a bit of food near his den but if he still doesn't eat that then it isn't probably best to just wait until hunger brings him out

dangerfish

So I figured out he is a fiddler and is only semi aquatic so I will be returning him tomorrow so he doesn't drown because I have no way for him to get out of the tank plus he still isn't eating.