So who is your college football team?!?

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypt keeper http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/60#post_3307064

You asked me what I paid jackass. Like I said. You are just like a owman. Take a arguement anywhere just to win it. God forbid Boise Alum have moved to Maryland. I live in Maryland in case that small pea brain hasnt figured that out yet. $84 to watch top 10 teams play is very very cheap. It was a great game. Im sorry you are poor and smell like sour milk. Listen to you grandpa. Times have changed. Change with them.

Lets think outside the box on West Point little buddy. Name 1 other college besides Navy and Air Force that the day you gradute gives you a base pay of $3300 a month then in about 18 months puts you in charge of about 50 to 100 people? NONE! Like I said you stubborn idiot. West Point offers much more than just the Army life. Once he pays his 5 years as an Officer you think a million doors wont fly open. Its West Point. Not Idaho State.

Oh and uh Im very much in a relationship bud.
Poor? I make more in a week than you make in a month you little turd. Unlike you, I spend my discretionary income on something useful. While you're pissing your money away watching some useless college pukes throw a ball around, I'm building a 3000 sq. ft. lake house.

If your brother is anything like you, he'll get fragged his first tour in Afghanistan for being a snot-nosed smart alec to the non-comps under him. Believe me, I have several friends who graduated from West Point and the Air Force Academy. I know what they went through to get where they are today. But I guarantee you none of them would EVER be disrespectul to an individual as a lowlife puke like you. Let me take a guess, you applied to West Point, and your application was denied. Now that isn't much of a surprise.

Send my sympathies to your 'significant other', whoever he may be.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/60#post_3307038
WHAT? Only you could possibly bring a political spin to the discussion. Exactly what comment did I make that's 'liberal'? You lead a REAL sad existence if the only thing you're concerned with in life is if someone has some sort of 'liberal-minded' thoughts. Do you make these kind of snide remarks in person, or only hiding behind a keyboard? I can only imagine the kind of fights you talk yourself into if you go calling people 'bleeding liberals' in person.

BTW, I'm an Aggie alumni, and I haven't been to a game in 20 years. Why? Because I see no logic behind driving 5 hours round trip, having to park 2 miles from the stadium, pay $50 - $100 for some nose bleed seat, $15 for refreshments at the game, $30 for gas, and another $30 for dinner just to watch a 3 hour football game live. The only thing I do miss is not being able to watch the Fighting Aggie Marching Band. Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck...
Me and my cousin used to hit USC games. We'd go to the stadium just before the game and buy scalper tickets cheap. We'd always end up sitting in or near the opposing teams rooting section. This was during the Ted Tolner era so the game was going to suck, we just went to annoy the other team's fans. Good times.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307070
Poor? I make more in a week than you make in a month you little turd. Unlike you, I spend my discretionary income on something useful. While you're pissing your money away watching some useless college pukes throw a ball around, I'm building a 3000 sq. ft. lake house.

If your brother is anything like you, he'll get fragged his first tour in Afghanistan for being a snot-nosed smart alec to the non-comps under him. Believe me, I have several friends who graduated from West Point and the Air Force Academy. I know what they went through to get where they are today. But I guarantee you none of them would EVER be disrespectul to an individual as a lowlife puke like you. Let me take a guess, you applied to West Point, and your application was denied. Now that isn't much of a surprise.

You two need a room

PS, Can I come fishing?

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307072
You two need a room

PS, Can I come fishing?

Yea. Little smart alecs like Crypt can get under my skin REAL quick.

I'm building on a constant-level lake that's known for it's skiing and wake boarding. But it is fed by the Colorado, and I have made some trips up river to do some catfishing every once in a while. I prefer to go offshore to do my serious fishing. Hooking a 50 lb. King or Ling is a lot more exciting that fighting a 5 lb. bass.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307089
Yea. Little smart alecs like Crypt can get under my skin REAL quick.

I'm building on a constant-level lake that's known for it's skiing and wake boarding. But it is fed by the Colorado, and I have made some trips up river to do some catfishing every once in a while. I prefer to go offshore to do my serious fishing. Hooking a 50 lb. King or Ling is a lot more exciting that fighting a 5 lb. bass.
Yeah but damn I like catfish. Caught one on cold water in northern Idaho one year. Holly crap I thought I'd hooked into a monster trout the way that thing fought. Never had a cat run like that before.

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307126
Yeah but damn I like catfish. Caught one on cold water in northern Idaho one year. Holly crap I thought I'd hooked into a monster trout the way that thing fought. Never had a cat run like that before.
You need to go catfishin' the Lousiana Way. Or is it Mississippi? Go stick your arm down underwater into a log hole, let the catfish grab you by the arm, then pull him out. There's a term for this kind of fishing, but I can remember it right now. I've seen it done on the Discovery Channel a few times.

kjr_trig

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307149
You need to go catfishin' the Lousiana Way. Or is it Mississippi? Go stick your arm down underwater into a log hole, let the catfish grab you by the arm, then pull him out. There's a term for this kind of fishing, but I can remember it right now. I've seen it done on the Discovery Channel a few times.
That's called Noodling...I think Crypt Keeper does it on a regular basis.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307149
My stepdad did that when he was a kid in Ohio. Put me in an area with no gators or snapping turtles and I'd give it a try.

crypt keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stdreb27 http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307134
3300 k a month sucks. Considering the "prestige" and exclusivity of the education.
Show me a school with a 4 year degree you start out making more or even close to that? most people start out at the bottom. Making what $15 an hour. Then working their way up. Or hey in this crap economy not even getting a job. In 5 years with a higher rank which would be Cpt. it bumps to about $5,000 a month. You can do a lot with that. Plus they give you housing money up to $2000 a month if you live off base. $7000 a month to do with what you want aint aint bad after 4 years on the job. Dont know many people after 4 years out of college with only a 4 year degree making that kind of money. But thats not even why you join the Army. How about thanks for serving our country

crypt keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307070

so you go to high school games but that is useful to you? You own a fish tank that is useful. Dont preach to me you hypocrite. Juyst because I choose to enjoy things that cost a little money doesnt me anything. I have my hobbys. You have yours. I own my own house as well. Wanna take out rulers and measure weiners also? I mean it sounds like you need to prove yourself to me over a internet forum. I feel bad for anybody who meets you in real life. Anyway, What is a low life Puke? Also never seen a college Puke throw a ball around. LOL. Good one buddy. I bet that 3,000 sq foot house is built real well. I hope you didnt write up the plans yourself. It may fall over into after all the little Pukes get done building it. God you're dumb.
Unless you went to West Point or Air Force you have no idea what they went through. You hear stories but you have no idea. Dont even begin to act like you do. Do you even know what Fragged means in the military? Im glad you think my brother will get killed by one of his own. God you're so mature sour milk boy. I was accepted to Shepherd Univ. in West Va. Had fun and did my thing there.

reefraff

Are you kiddin?

http://www.payscale.com/best-colleges/top-us-colleges-graduate-salary-statistics.asp

bionicarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypt keeper http:///forum/thread/379966/so-who-is-your-college-football-team/80#post_3307328

so you go to high school games but that is useful to you? You own a fish tank that is useful. Dont preach to me you hypocrite. Juyst because I choose to enjoy things that cost a little money doesnt me anything. I have my hobbys. You have yours. I own my own house as well. Wanna take out rulers and measure weiners also? I mean it sounds like you need to prove yourself to me over a internet forum. I feel bad for anybody who meets you in real life. Anyway, What is a low life Puke? Also never seen a college Puke throw a ball around. LOL. Good one buddy. I bet that 3,000 sq foot house is built real well. I hope you didnt write up the plans yourself. It may fall over into after all the little Pukes get done building it. God you're dumb.
Unless you went to West Point or Air Force you have no idea what they went through. You hear stories but you have no idea. Dont even begin to act like you do. Do you even know what Fragged means in the military? Im glad you think my brother will get killed by one of his own. God you're so mature sour milk boy. I was accepted to Shepherd Univ. in West Va. Had fun and did my thing there.
I go to high school football games because my daughter is a cheerleader at her school. I went to high school games four years prior because my other daughter was in the Marching Band. What's your point? I could care less about your house or where you live. You stated I was 'poor' just because I didn't want to waste $300 on myself just to go watch a college ball game. I countered that I'm hardly in financial despair, and would rather spend my discretionary income on something that has value. Don't know what a lowlife puke is? Look in the mirror.

Actually I know quite a bit about those institutions. Considering I work at an Air Force facility, I associate with Air Force Academy graduates on a daily basis. West Point? I have a relative who graduated from there, and have a couple of associates on staff that graduated from that fine institution. What else you got? Do I know the definiton of fragged? Apparently so, since you know what I meant. If your brother walks around with the same attitude as you at West Point, he won't even make it to graduation, so he won't have to worry about getting 'fragged'. Considering you graduated from some unknown college in West Va., I'm curious as to your infatuation with Bosie St. (or did I miss that snide comment earlier in the post)? Keep trying Crypt. When it comes to insults and comebacks, I'll take you to the carpet all day.