some corals for trade

crazy4reefs

i have pink star polyps, watermelon and floresent orange shrooms and a blasto frag, i will attach some pic's. i am looking for ricordias, zoo's and will conceder other corals.

speg

man i'd like to get ahold of some of those watermelons.... even just one. i've got some xenia fragged, some florecent shrooms, green ric, uh... red centered zoos...
gmcbobbie@yahoo.com if you are interested.

crazy4reefs

Speg, e-mail sent.
balistik1
i am not very good with scientific names for corals but the frag would be 4 or 5 heads.

crazy4reefs

sorry balistik1, i just really wanted to trade them. i am working on a deal with someone but if that falls through i will let you know. thanks :)

speg

hey yeah re-email me and we'll talk. work has been busy and I havent been here as much as I used to =c(

hippocampu

Originally Posted by crazy4reefs
i have pink star polyps, watermelon and floresent orange shrooms and a blasto frag, i will attach some pic's. i am looking for ricordias, zoo's and will conceder other corals.

in the marine hobby for 19 years getting ready to open a showroom in New York
e-mail me silentworldj7@aol.com
silentworldj7@optonline.net
either one Jay

Y

yetti

Did you say orange shrooms?
I have some fire & ice zoos that are available right now. I have about 6 different types of shrooms, but it will be another week or two before any are ready for fragging.
Oh, I have BLUE zoos and Blue Ric showing up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy4reefs

i dont have many orange shrooms available right now but i can keep you in mind when i have enough to frag. i do have a lot of pink star polyps, tons of blue/purple shrooms and the watermelon shrooms. i still have a very nice blasto frag (about 6 or 7 heads) i do have blue zoo's and blue ric's but i would like to see what people have to offer..

crazy4reefs

yetti- email sent
hippocampu- email sent
Reeferman1, why yes i have a ton of the watermelon shrooms left. leave me an email address and maybe we can work something out.