Some new Zoos!!!

sweetreef

first time i have seen a pink and purple colored emerald crab so i had to get it pretty cool looking!!!i have seen red ones but not pink..

sweetreef

no way your kidding???40 buxs i paid its a very nice size its a big ball on top and has a leg like down with them too...

teresaq

nice, Wish i could find some here. i have been to 4 diff fish stores, and the only zoos i have seen are the ones i bought. they are brown with orange center. I guess i'm going to have to go out of town to find nice ones like that. I paid 15.00 for these

paulcoates

nope...I justs went their today and was looking at getting a single colored (neon green) and it was $49. My guess is that is was probably around 4-5 inches
I settled on a 3 color favites for $49 instead

funkyman

I would have had to pay abot $70 bucks for something like that too.:mad: It's impossible to get nice coral without getting raped around here.
How big is that Sweet? Golf ball, baseball......
I really dig that crab. I have three regular green ones already, but would have bought him anyway. Was he extra due to his variation?

sweetreef

Whats even cool i dont have to mix my own salt water....lol one of my lfs sales it mixed all you do is bring you five gallon jugs in and fill them i have tested there water a few times and its always dead nuts 3 buxs for five gallons they even sale ro water as well!!!Well i guess i can say iam lazy lmao i have even seen ppl come in with 55 gallon drums filling them up as well..All in all it just saves time having to mix put a power head in the bucket your mixing and having to wait 24 hours to use it and very cold days i just stick the five gallon jugs in the bath tub in hot water to heat them up to my tanks temp it only takes about 15 mins to do that!!