Some pictures:

wax32

OK so a lot of my old threads got all bamboozled up when I changed domain names. If you want to see LOTS of photos from before, check out my web page.
I thought I start a new picture thread with some brand spankin' new pictures of my tank.
Here is my latest rock:

Palythoa sp. and Favites
sp.

wax32

Keke. No matter how much I pull it, it always comes back! Should be really easy to frag.

wax32

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Actually I think I have plenty already, It seems to love to grow all over my chaeto and my return pump.
D' oh! I fragged it for nothing?!?!?

wangotango

Originally Posted by wax32
Keke. No matter how much I pull it, it always comes back! Should be really easy to frag.

i have a clump that keeps growing back around my red merulina too, its annoying as heck, i probably hack it up once a week.
-Justin

N

nemo_66

i personally like my hair algae puff ball. i keep it under control. it grows on a flat rock of mine like grass and then my 'lawnmowers' come and trim it. and by lawnmowers, i mean my turbo snails. pretty cool if you ask me.

bronco300

wax i think its hilarious that you have recipes on that site!
and do you breed those frogs in those pics??
oh and also...since you're starting to dislike zoos, maybe you need someone to take those blues you have....just offering in case you need more room for mushrooms, like the ones you like that i have,.lol

wax32

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Dave, I always did like your tank! It is great to see you around and posting again!!
Thanks!

wax32

Originally Posted by Bronco300
wax i think its hilarious that you have recipes on that site!
and do you breed those frogs in those pics??
oh and also...since you're starting to dislike zoos, maybe you need someone to take those blues you have....just offering in case you need more room for mushrooms, like the ones you like that i have,.lol
I like to cook.
I hope to breed them one day, they are still young, I only started with them this year.
And, I don't dislike
zoos... just not so infatuated anymore, mainly because of losing so many. I don't have any blue ones at all right now.

bronco300

Originally Posted by wax32
I like to cook.
I hope to breed them one day, they are still young, I only started with them this year.
And, I don't dislike
zoos... just not so infatuated anymore, mainly because of losing so many. I don't have any blue ones at all right now.

those are pretty cool, if you dont mind, how are frogs poisonous, how to they posion things?
sorry bout your loses...gotta hate that!

wax32

Originally Posted by larryndana
Gretna, eh. I go to new orleans from time to time. Where is the best lfs down there.
Well, I am partial to Rick's Reef on David Dr. in Metairie. Aquatic Specialties on Williams in Kenner is another good one.