Starting over

shaunda

I left town for about 5 days and depended on someone else to feed my fish. When I got back they were all dead except my sf eel and cc starfish. PH had dropped and I do believe they were overfed. Sooooooooo, I am going to change my tank to an agressive fish tank. My water parameters are back to normal and I have now added a yellow tang. I would like to add a panther grouper, lawnmower, and voltion lionfish. So my tank would consist of
SF Eel
Yllw Tang
Panther Grouper
Lawnmower
Lionfish
CC Starfish
How does this sound. I have a 125 g tank which is 6 ft. long.

renogaw

you may get better advise in the aggressive forum, but i'd forget about the panther grouper. it can get up to 20 inches (or more)

reefforbrains

its your tank and your decision.
But since you asked, here is MY opinion....
SF Eel
Yllw Tang
Panther Grouper.....Swap for a Harlequin Tusk. (personality, and wow factor)
Lawnmower...........Swap for a Stary Blenny (personality is same but better colors)
Lionfish.................Swap for a spiny puffer. (much more entertaining, and no risk)
CC Starfish
JMO, its your tank. Good luck and keep us posted.

shaunda

I used superbuffer and left the lid off my tank for a few days. I am not sure why it worked but it did. I have been monitoring it closely since I put in the yellow tang and all has been great. I really wanted a lawnmower to keep algae down. I am starting to have a slight hair algae problem.