Stocking a 120 gallon FOWLR

theirr

Hello, I have a 5 year established tank - started over 2 months ago because I moved (kept the water/rocks/sand). Here is my set-up:
120 Gallon
120 lbs of LR
120 lbs of LS
Sump
Protien Skimmer
Power heads
3" Blue Faced Angel (in tank 2 months)
3" Harliquen Tush (in tank 2 months)
3" dog faced Puffer (in tank 2 months)
4" Yellow Tang (in tank 1 month)
Everyone is healthy and eating great. Feeding Angel formual, tang formula, red and green seaweed, brine shrimp, shrimp, and squid. The tusk and angel hide a lot and arent swimming in the open water all that much.
I'd like to add 2 more fish that are open water swimmers like the tang and not the type that hide most of the time like the tusk and angel.
Please leave me your suggestings given the setup and type of fish that are already in the tank. I've been thinking about (in order of preference):
4" foxface
3" blue jaw trigger
3" maroon clown
3" rabbit fish
4" naso tang
Please let me know what you would recommend and what you think about the ones I'm thinking about. Also, tried a 4" healthy naso and that didn't work - he died of never acculmating to the tank (dripped for 2 hours). I think he was scared?
thanks,
R

skate020

i'd maybe add the maroon last, they are actually VERY aggresive fish. other then that it should be fine:D
any pics?

small triggers

personally, id do a magnificent foxface or the rabbitfish and maybe the clown, i would not do the tang because i dont think large tangs fit in that size tank for too long...and i wouldnt pick the trigger (eventhough they are my fav.) as it may pick on the puffer...
and also,, dont get a regular foxface,,its yellow like you tang,, no fun in color redundancy (sp?)

V

vinnyraptor

forget another tang, you do know that eventually all of your current fish will outgrow a 120? except maybe the tang.