Stool to be proud of?

jnc

Odd subject...

But actually, it's about my toadstool
leather... I'm at a crossroad... I want to frag it but I'm not sure...
Can I just take a snip from the cap in the back?
Should I not mess with it at all?
This picture doesn't do it justice when it's fully open but here it is... It's about 7-8" across.
What would you do?

dakota

I have to admit the title made me cringe.:D
read up on a member by the name of 'slowest is fastest'. he gives great advice on fragging.

T

thomas712

Originally posted by Dakota
I have to admit the title made me cringe.:D

And you can bet it made me wonder as well. In fact I was on this thread like a fly on.... never mind.
Keep it clean guys and gals :nervous:

lovethesea

Originally posted by Thomas712
And you can bet it made me wonder as well. In fact I was on this thread like a fly on.... never mind.
Keep it clean guys and gals :nervous:

belothsurf

Originally posted by reefraff
That is a fine stool sample

I'm still giggling......that is too funny....he-he.
reefraff...you are the man!
Thomas....of course we will keep this clean, he-he-he,....I love you reefraff, you are my new hero....:jumping:

belothsurf

Honestly, swear, I have a large Toadstool leather also. So my interest in this subject is legit.
Actually, his stool looks just like my stool. So, if my stool gets to big, can I just pinch it off?

copeseter

Well mine got that huge in a 29, took over the tank, I felt the same way. Well finally I got brave and fragged it. I cut all the way around the stalk and then cut them into pieces. happy to say that I now have 7 toadstools and the main stalk is on its way back to taking over the tank. :)

T

tizzo

Awe Geez, if toadstools get a new nickname.... Only here.:rolleyes: :D
When we start talking about pinching it off (for frags) people are gonna get so confused.

marvida

I just cut them at the base & re-attach the top somewhere. Then the base grows another top. But like Kip said, cut it any way you want & all the pieces will take off.

tyedyed1

Originally posted by belothsurf
So if the stool comes loose from the rock, will you have a floater?

Niiiicccceee! That some funny ......stool.:hilarious

jnc

I couldn't resist when I started the post. I figured that a subject like that would stir things up a bit...

Thanks for the responses, all!
And all the laughs!!

belothsurf

Originally posted by Tizzo
Awe Geez, if toadstools get a new nickname.... Only here.:rolleyes: :D
When we start talking about pinching it off (for frags) people are gonna get so confused.

Perhaps Tizzo is right. I certainly don't want to confuse anyone.
I'm serious about this subject.

So, anyway, if I pinch off a piece of my stool, and it won't attach to a piece of rock, and becomes a floater, what can I do?
I have a piece of wood in my tank, can I attach it to that? It weighs more than my piece of stool. It's really just a big log....

belothsurf

Originally posted by copeseter
Well mine got that huge :)

See, me and JnC are not the only one's with large stools. I'm sure there are others out there to, with large stools, and they just don't feel comfortable talking about their stool.
It's ok to have a large stool, so don't feel bad or ashamed.
Perhaps you have a small stool. That's ok too.
It doesn't matter how big or small your stool is, feel free to talk about it here.
Maybe we should start a stool...movement?