3 Tiger Pistol shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 tuxedo and 1 pencil urchin
1 anemone
hard and soft corals
hermits and snails
I think I have a line on captive bred banghai cardinals,
if so I was thinking of getting 3 or 4.
Also, (not in a hurry) but would like to get a tang or 2. Do you think it would be too much, or OK??
Would love a naso and hippo, but I think they get too big, and I dont plan to upgrade.
Maybe a yellow or mimic, and a sailfin??

What would you get??

Thanks in advance!

S

shrimpy brains

Oh yeah, do you think the clowns or coral beauty will be a problem? Would you get tangs larger than these to help with this? Would like to wait a little while, but thinking it might be good to get now, as they have recently been moved and might not be too territorial yet!

S

shrimpy brains

Thanks, I looked up Kole on here, that's a pretty cool looking fish. Says minimum of 90g which should be great for me. Always like to have more room than what "they" recommend. Anything special about these, I should know??

small triggers

My kole eats all of the algae off the back wall of my 150, so hes a happy camper. They are pretty active and look great all the time swimming around searching for more algae.

S

shrimpy brains

So I guess the Kole is the winner, with no competition. Thanks for all your help!

sman

The tomini tang is the koles cousin. Both eat algae off of rocks and walls, both have a very timid nature and are not really up front open water swimmers. Basicly the same fish minus coloration. I have a tomini my self, love the guy to peices.