Survivor

buzz

Didn't see it, and can't find any pics, but it is possible. I read there are coral reefs out there, so they have reef fish as well I would imagine.

buzz

They re-ran the episode last night, and I watched it this time. In that bucket when he was picking through it, I did notice the back half of a fish that definitely looked like a tang, and by the colors, I agree it could have been an achilles. Not sure if they are indiginous to those waters though. Definitely saw what looked like some angels.
Well, when you're hungry and fending for yourself, fish of any type means food. I can't condemn the show for any of that.

kreach

I didn't see the tang, but I did notice a couple butterflies. But I agree with Buzz, I'm not going to condemn the show or the people for that...

In Asia they eat those types of fish alot. The japanese even buy angels from the east coast of the US for that reason. I beleive some either on this board or another board i go to mentioned that when they were going diving in the Pacific their guide went

[hr]
fishing and got a blue tang and was cooking it up on the beach while they dove or something like that.
To us they are ornamental fish for saving, to them they are like deer and wild pigs are to us, its whats for dinner heheh. We will not get into the massive excesses that their fishing industry has though which are ruining the Pacific.