SWF pages sslooooowww to load?

it gave me an error meassage on the browser (internet explorer), like the ones you get when the internet is down. I had to close out a restart my computer to get it working again

crashbandicoot

Its not as bad tonight but its still happening . I work at two different sites and at home so not the provider because its slow no matter where i log in at .

sepulatian

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/2485578
Only once for me tonight, right after my previous post. Someday I will learn to keep my mouth shut.
LOL your wife hasn't taught you that yet? No, it isn't as bad tonight, but it has happened a few times. It isn't my comp.

socal57che

OK, today this is REALLY, REALLY bad. Just had to close my browser and start over. SWF is the ONLY site I'm having this problem with.

al mc

I pushed the 'submit reply' button for this post on the 20th. Has it made it on yet?

Seriously, I have had a couple issues getting a post submitted in the last few days. I just thought the mods were tired of my postings.

socal57che

Still bad this morning. All other sites are lightning fast so it's not my DSL or router. This problem just started a week or so ago. Some other people seem to be having issues as well, yet some do not. Strange.

scotts

It is definitely off and on for me. Sometimes it is OK and sometimes it is slooowww. And I have a cable modem.

cowfishrule

i check in and out during the day.
early this morning, i was having trouble, and then when i got in, it was the "bare bones" looking version.
after around 10 am, its been fine for me.
edit: this post took about 90 seconds to submit.