tank cleaning day

slappy

well im about to dive in. not only is it water change day but all the glass, filters , powerheads, and skimmer cleaning time again. not looking forward to do it today, just feeling lazy. well atleast i have a few beers to pass the time...

dexter

just finished that myself! and 4 beers too!

Picked up a LR yesterday and guess what? I had a hitchiker... a Domino Damsel :mad:
:scared:
Tried 3 times so far to get him out, however, no luck.... guess I'll monitor him and my inhabitants for a few days... needless to say, a phone call will be made to the LFS on monday...

Goo luck with your cleaning!!

Dxtr

mrdc

Cleaning is never fun but the payoff is rewarding

Good luck getting the domino out. I've tried for quite some time getting my two out but they are still there.

dexter

I'm thinking everything should be OK, with the domino. He's about the size of a Penny and everything else I have is 1-2+ inches or bigger. And my Maroon is keeping him in line right now.
Needless to say, it was quite a shock to see him swimming around this morning!

Dxtr

anonome

Originally Posted by slappy
never heard of anyone getting a fish as a hitchhiker. well i guess anything is possible
I have a royal gramma thanks to live rock. :jumping:

P

phishface

i call that lucky.... but moving around some of my own rock, i can see how that can happen, thought my niger jumped, then found him the next day

i had some beers, to drown my sorrows, then had some more to celebrate