Tank update AWSOME NEWS!!!

So my tank is doing awsome everything stays pretty well balanced. All my shrimp are molting and growing aswell as my porcelain crab so excited his other claw came back. And best of all my cling fish have paired and are spawning.
20160125_190421-1.jpg
20160125_190421-1.jpg
20160125_190545.jpg

bang guy

My understanding is they have an extended pelagic stage where they require a constant supply of microscopic protozoans as food. How are you going to move them to the rearing tank?

Truth be told I never expected anything like this to happen in my tank so I have no were to put them let alone any clue on how to move the eggs if you do move them so I'm in the mind this is cool let's see what happens as far as feeding them I use phytoplankton in my tank at least 2 times a week for my corals so I was just thinking of adding extra

They are vary interesting fish I really only see them during feeding a b day they are ferocious eaters it's really funny to watch as they jump around

They are vary interesting fish I really only see them during feeding a b day they are ferocious eaters it's really funny to watch as they jump around