Look at this guys tank and livestock (or lack thereof):
Tank:

Tessa eaten by grouper:

Queen trigger eaten by Tessa:

Tang eaten by grouper:

WOW!
Jon

titan

I would hope you asked espo72 if he minded you sharing his pics? And it didn't eat the whole tess. The Bumble Bee Grouper engulfed it and attempted to eat it. Short there after spat it out, espo removed it, froze it, and cut it up and fed it to him over a period of time.

jon321

No, I woulda given a direct link but swf wont allow it. Should I take them down?
And that is VERY interesting. Any other little facts about those pictures? They are very nice looking fish.
Jon

tome

Its a really cool tank. The only thing that sucks is that the saddle back grouper died(The one eating the tang)

titan

No I'm not saying take them down as they aren't my pics. The only other info I have about the Bumble bee Grouper is that it's 27" long 8" across the belly, and approx. 20LBS in weight. Lives solo as of now. Big Mutha of a grouper!

dme

That happen quite sometime ago and the owner or somebody else said that the grouper had spitted out the tess eel.

S

surfinusa

well its a fish eat fish world or in this case its a fish eat fish tank :scared:

lion_crazz

Wow, that tank is grossly overstocked. Nice looking fish but the bumblebee grouper needs a 210 gallon alone when he begins to grow larger and closer to his maximum size.

titan

Lion Crazz that BumbleBee AKA Lance grouper/Giant grouper is in a 210 alone as of now. They grow to be around the 9' mark and can hit 880LBS. Here's a pic of a juvy and of an adult.

crox

That's a pretty big grouper!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: Can I put him in my 65? LOL

dme

Originally Posted by Crox
That's a pretty big grouper!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: Can I put him in my 65? LOL

Chucks
You can do smaller then that
Why not a 2.5 gal tank
:hilarious

S

surfinusa

how do all those fish live i there with barely any live rock and also how do they live in there with like 6' of fish :notsure: