Thank The Troops

jovial

Thats pretty cool man. During the gulf war we received boxes of cookies from grandmas and other people, it was always a huge moral booster when mail call was announced.

hattrick58

Morale for our men & women is critical, especially for the folks kicking down doors flushing out insurgents and the folks in the convoys. Thank you for your service, Jovial.

msez2u

My brother was killed a few months ago due to what is going on over there and he said one thing that made him happy everyday was to get things like this. Please just take a few seconds out of your day to send one and make someone smile. I know they get them because he is the one that told me about this site after recieving some of the cards he said it made his day.

hattrick58

MsEz2u; I cannot express my remorse for your loss. Your brother is, and always will be a hero for free people everywhere. I want you to know that I have consistently been contacting my State Representatives since this began, urging them to bring the Troops home. I will not stop until everyone is home. My condolences to you and your family. Hattrick.

msez2u

Well thank you very much. The proudest day of my life was when my dad asked me to go pick my brother up from Virginia and bring him home. I know that sounds crazy but it meant the world to me. I walked taller and prouder then I have ever done before and Im a mom of 3 so you would think giving birth would be my proudest days lol. You know I have seen some amazing things in my life as a military wife but that day bringing him home I got a standing ovation on the plane when the pilot announced that on the flight was a soldier being brought home by his big sister. I wish we weren't there as well but we are so as long as we are we need to support them. Again, thank you very much of your condolences.