The SWF.com graphics/appearance

nano reefer

how come our SWF.com forum doesn't look as good as other vBulletin forums? i see other ones with nice glossy buttons and smooth text. i think if i were a newcomer to the SWF world and i saw 2 forums, i would pick the one that looks shiny, only because a forum that looks good is more likely to attract them. people would look at ths forum and say "oh it looks old and outdated", and look at a better looking forum and say "wow, it looks nice i bet they have nice people too". people tend to "judge a book by its cover" when it comes to websites. i like the features and all, but why is all of our stuff 2d? cant we get a visual update?

U

usirchchris

Huh, I only post at one other site, and I like the "looks" of this site better. Blue is soothing, and the smilies are fun
. I much prefer the funtionality of this site as well.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by usirchchris
http:///forum/post/2695498
Huh, I only post at one other site, and I like the "looks" of this site better. Blue is soothing, and the smilies are fun
. I much prefer the funtionality of this site as well.
yes, the functionality i like. i like the smileys too. i enjoy the simplicity of them. here is a good example of nice looking stuff (we can make them blue colored!)

stdreb27

I like this look better, some of the new stuff is too busy for me. I just wish we had a HUGE bank of smilies without having to go load something into photobucket.