THEN AND NOW PHOTOS... thought this would be fun!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ophiura
Great thread! Kudos to everyone, but the overall award I gotta give to grumpygils. From basically totally artificial to absolutely amazing!!!
Thanks....I have been through the full cycle! Wish I had this site before I go into this. It would of saved me a bizzillion bucks!
Mc

gregghia

Grumpygill got to hand it to ya. Until i saw the tank live the pics do no justice. Cant wait til you decide to break some of that off! My tank awaits...

gregghia

Originally Posted by WangoTango
my tank was deliverd at the end of april of 2005, the first picture was taken on 7/5/05, and the second on 2/24/07 (my most recent pic).
-Justin

Wango that is what I was hoping to see. That is a great cross comparison. Too cool to see the "fullness" of the tank in the now pics. I like the coraline that is grown up the overflow!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by gregghia
Grumpygill got to hand it to ya. Until i saw the tank live the pics do no justice. Cant wait til you decide to break some of that off! My tank awaits...
U will be my first call! Probably 1 month from now. Want to make sure you have a lot to pick from and they are big and healthy!
Mc

indyws6

Greetings

I know you were looking for full-tank photos, but my tank has only been running for 6 weeks, so I can't show any huge changes. I wanted to play, though, so here are some shots of my first (and, so far, only) corals. I purchased a "mushroom rock" that had a Yellow Toadstool Leather coral as a hitchiker. These pictures show:
(1) The day after adding the rock to the tank
(2) 1 Week later
(3) 2 Weeks later
To me, the differences in the appearance of both the Mushrooms and the Leather are readily apparent. Comments welcome

S

scoobs

wow that frogspawn has grown more than i thought

that pic is a 6mo diff btw.. no change in rock work at all i think

wangotango

Originally Posted by Scoobs
wow that frogspawn has grown more than i thought

that pic is a 6mo diff btw.. no change in rock work at all i think
i think your star polyps grew a little too. im telling ya scoobs, you could probably retire with how much money you could make off of fragging them.
-Justin

Originally Posted by Coolguy818
Ok I'll play too..............
And please don't flame me for the tangs, I'm tired of hearing it.

(Just Kidd'n
)

azfishgal

Great job everyone. My tank is still to young, but I will be posting before and after pics in about 6-8 months. I should have everything by then.

addicted2

ok..well..here is mine brand spanking new...12/31/06

And now 5/21/07, not much coral yet..but I'm working on it..little by little..

Left:

right:

I love my tank!