Then and Now!!!

sweetreef

Her is some pics of my tank at one month old and some of now at seven month just wondering if you can see the growth???And if iam getting good growth??

ssweet1

:cheer: wow your tank is so nice LOVE the clam and your red zoas have really grown! I bet your wallet has shrunk though!! VERY NICE REEF! Carrie

robchuck

The progress looks great! You'll need to upgrade tanks pretty soon, or those corals are going to start growing right out the top of the tank!

X

xnikki118x

Holy cow!! Beautiful as always, sweetreef. What's your lighting like? Kudos to you for having such an awesome setup after seven short months!!

murph145

how do u trade corals?? i was looking to find people that have frags in my area but i dont know how you go about it.... otherwise im gonna spend tons of money getting everything i want....

sweetreef

tyvm....Wax..Murph i was just lucky to find a local reef club and forum to do trading in are club we have monthy meetings to talk and trade frags..

rossim

What happened to the brain coral? Mine is huge, so I'm guessing it may have gotten too big for your tank. Awsome growth. Looks great! :)