Thinking about a tiny 2-door hatchback? Think again...

scotts

I will admit when I saw this thread title I thought you were going to show something about a Pinto blowing up.
That is a wild video!

stdreb27

I was sitting in line at the bank one morning, when a 70's era econ Toyota pulled out and hit a 1 ton dodge duley. The they got out of the vehicles and the police worked the scene. The Toyota had hit the truck on the driver side left wheel. And had broke the axle. But the Toyota hit the tire square. So when they were done, they put the Toyota in reverse and drove off. With some body damage. The 1 ton dodge had to be put on a flatbed.
I know it was a fluke accident, but that was probably one of the more ironic things I'd seen.

aquaknight

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/3250447
I dont understand how that truck driver didnt know she was there.
Yea, she said she was merging on the highway. They're in UK, so it's backwards, so instead of like us, we merge to the left, they merge to the right, which would explain the direction of her car. I guess if she clipped the truck just right, it would spin her car just right to catch the front of the truck, while being easy enough the truck driver didn't notice?
The roads are wet in the video, and with the tiny little tires on that hatch, it wouldn't take a ton of force to for the truck to push the car.