Tiffany's 400G build thread

tiffanyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirtza http:///t/388213/tiffanys-400g-build-thread/400#post_3462990
I totally understand your worry, I get super paranoid about stuff when it involves my tank and fish and I have a really small aquarium. Before I actually got a SW tank I was under the impression that it would be relaxing and soothing to have a bit of ocean in my home. Now I'm so obsessed with it, and I worry about the littlest things.
there is absolutely no way I can relax lol

noah's nemo

Just wanted to pop in and say "AWESOME"..

Makes my tank look small..Love the nice open look and the fish selection..keep an eye on that clown trigger though..Had to ship mine out after a few years ...Turned into a killer

S

siptang

Tiff, been a while.
Love how the things are coming along.
Like many others already stated, gotta love that white cheek!

kiefers

ya, well,...... not a fan of the white cheek at all..... lol but LOVE those triggers!!!!!!!!!!
Geeee theres a suprise huh?

S

siptang

Kieth - god knows I love triggers lol. If it was up to me, I would have another tank full of them lol.
Sorta unrelated and disturbing but thought I would share with you guys none the less. Just saw a pic from my next door neighbor a pic from Australia when he used to live there. They eat clown triggers there...stunned was I.

kiefers

Yip. I believe it. When in South Carolina last summer, we went deep sea fishing and some guy caught this HUGE grey trigger, eat it he did.

tiffanyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388213/tiffanys-400g-build-thread/420#post_3463629
Kieth - god knows I love triggers lol. If it was up to me, I would have another tank full of them lol.
Sorta unrelated and disturbing but thought I would share with you guys none the less. Just saw a pic from my next door neighbor a pic from Australia when he used to live there. They eat clown triggers there...stunned was I.
How sad!

tiffanyk

something is in my DT. Everyone came down with velvet? I guess the scratching wasnt just a random thing. So far i've got blue, CT, Dogface, 1 yellow in QT. Just cant catch the other brats yet. This really sucks. Symptoms are clowdy eyes, and looks like white powder on them. The yellow has something going on with his fins also. Hope I dont have a secondary thing going on. So treat Velvet with copper correct? what if its velvet and fin rot? how would you treat both? just curious if a fish could catch two different things at once. I have no idea where this came from. Guess I didnt see signs of anything wrong when I added Dog. I'm so new when It comes to fish getting sick. I always QT and have only had 1 outbreak with Ich two years ago.

deejeff442

you sure it isnt lympho.velvet imo is pretty rare. i have had fish with ich and lympho at the same time.you need to make sure what it is before you start treatment.try to get some pics up.and so sorry about the sickness.