tiger cowrie

anthropo

i have a 55 gallon tank now cause i downsized. i have a pair of maroon clowns, royal gramma and clown goby. inverts wise i have a tiger cowrie, some other kind of cowrie that is all greyish brown, few emerald crabs, coral banded shrimp, fire shrimp, and a teddy bear crab. i just added the tiger cowrie maybe a week ago. i had 3 deaths in one night. i lost a bondoon fang blenny, valentini puffer, and my aurora goby. the puffer looked like it had puffed up before it died, the fang blenny had it's stomach eaten (which is probably from the inverts), and my aurora goby jumped out the back of the tank ALL in one night. i'm thinkin somethin went after then and the only thing i can think of is the tiger cowrie might have gone after them when they were sleeping. the valentini and blenny always glue themselves to the corners of the tanks to sleep, and the aurora goby had his own cave under a rock. have you ever heard of a tiger cowrie going after fish that are sleeping? i can't think of anything else cause these fish have lived together for at least a year without problems and the only thing different is the cowrie. the water levels are perfect by the way, with 2 filters on either side and 2 powerheads...any ideas?