Top 500 Songs All Time, what's your favorite?

nano reefer

what is your 1 favorite song from this list? this has been out for a while, but i downloaded all 500 songs yesterday, and there are so many great tracks in here.
Mine is "More Than A Feeling" by "Boston". Certainly not my favorite band on that list (U2 being my favorite), but that is just my favorite song, and i dont know why. i cant even name another Boston song off the top of my head.

groupergenius

I have to admit, I only scrolled through the first 100. Is it just me or did anybody else sing these in your head as you read each one.
Seriously, it would be easier for me to pick ones that I think shouldn't be there than to pick a favorite.

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2761505
I have to admit, I only scrolled through the first 100. Is it just me or did anybody else sing these in your head as you read each one.
Seriously, it would be easier for me to pick ones that I think shouldn't be there than to pick a favorite.
agree

1knight164

Man, this is tough. A lot of songs missing from the list, but "F*%& The Police" by NWA made it? Never even heard of the song.
Okay, "Comfortably Numb" Pink Floyd.....no "Enter the Sandman" Metallica...no..never mind.

alyssia

Wayyyy too many to pick just one!
Brown Eyed Girl-Van Morrison
Your Song_Elton John
Layla_Derek and the Dominoes
Comfortably Numb-Pink Floyd
More Than A Feeling_Boston

groupergenius

Nano, where/how did you download them all? I'm an old comp illiterate. Can I send you discs or just pay you to burn them as Mp3 on discs and buy them from ya?

A

alexmir

My all time fave song is " my humps" hahaha.

Everytime i hear it i think of will ferrell singing it on the treadmill in blades of glory.
(anyone who actually took the comment seriously, i actually hate the song, the movie was just funny)

hexedagain1

I agree that there are just too many to choose from.
74. Superstition, Stevie Wonder
139. I Saw Her Standing There, The Beatles
140. Kashmir, Led Zeppelin
187. Back in Black, AC/DC
199. Flash Light, Parliament
How can anyone not like 248. Rappers Delight, The Sugarhill Gang??
314. Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd
433. Ramble On, Led Zeppelin

jennythebugg

1knight164;2761552 said:
Man, this is tough. A lot of songs missing from the list, but "F*%& The Police" by NWA made it?
QUOTE]
i wondered that myself , i guess if they didnt put crap on it then all the crap lovers would get their panties in a wad

alyssia

Originally Posted by hexedagain1
http:///forum/post/2761578
I agree that there are just too many to choose from.
74. Superstition, Stevie Wonder
139. I Saw Her Standing There, The Beatles
140. Kashmir, Led Zeppelin
187. Back in Black, AC/DC
199. Flash Light, Parliament
How can anyone not like 248. Rappers Delight, The Sugarhill Gang??
314. Comfortably Numb, Pink Floyd
433. Ramble On, Led Zeppelin

I missed Kashmir???