Trade some frags??

hunterdaddy

I have a nice colt coral as well as some tonga mushrooms a devils hand and very nice trumpets.
Anyone want to trade some frags??

fishfreek

I've read of others on another board trading small frags in the mail using a thermos. Anyone know how to do this. I think they were using 2nd day priorty mail(i would think alot cheaper than FedEx). This might be fun to try. I got some frags to swap myself. I've got a few kenya tree corals, green star polyps, lots of xenia, but i don't think they would ship well.

hunterdaddy

They were shipped to the LFS you got them from. I would like to trade some xina send me an email and we can work out some details.
hunterdaddy@stargate.net

fishfreek

PC Fisher, i'm not looking to sell any xenias, looking more to trade or somthing and xenias tend to not ship so well. Where do you live?? Maybe if me and hunterdaddy get somthing going with the thermos thing, i'll just send you one. I still need to check into the shipping cost yet. We'll see how it goes. I'll be gone on vacation next week so i'll have to get back to you after that.
Later,

pc fisher

I live Panama City, FL. It's in the Panhandle of Florida. In town there is only one store that carries saltwater fish and his selection isn't that great. A couple of months ago I was in Reston VA, for a training class and there was a GREAT store that that only dealt with saltwater fish.

pc fisher

Iv'e been going to P. Pets on 77, I tried to find P.R on PCB but they keep moving and I tried to call but keep getting the answering machine.

Post this idea in the reef discussion forum and let's see if we can get this going. They have been very successful with it on the other BB. Most say the xenia don't do well in the USPS shipping. The stink of dead xenia doesn't go away very quickly...you remember it for a long time.