Triton vs Stratos

oceanminded

Does anyone have these boats? I am leaning toward the Triton. They are both 17 footers and the Triton seems to be the better deal. Any input is appreciated

ross

Triton is pretty much the top of the line, Ranger is awesome too. Stratos isnt as nice. I'd def. go with the Triton, no brainer. They are the best!
Are yall into bass fishin?

900dublr

Aside from Hunting, Riding Motorcycles, Messing with the tank, Fishing is one my favorites. Nothing like bass fishing. I fish with my step-dad alot. He has a ranger 522 comanchee. We fish alot of big the lakes here in Ky, and watts bar Tn.

ross

yeah bass fishing rocks. i love it. a couple years ago it was my goal to be a pro, but i dont think i am going for that anymore.

oceanminded

Well thanks everyone. I got me a Triton TR 175 with a 90 Johnson and it is rigged out. Im in love! Will try to post a pic too.

ross

Sweet boat!
I've never used the leverage lures. For spinnerbaits i normally use terminator. I'm not sure that the leverage bait would really be that great....normally i dont have a big problem with bass throwing a spinnerbait. Ratletraps are another story....i lost my biggest bass ever on one. :mad: If he wasnt 10lbs he was dang close to it.

fishieness

wow. ten pounds. im from new england so we dont have many of those up here at all. haha. My dream still is to become pro. Either that or a marine biologist. I was never huge on spinner baits to tell you the truth. most people i know swear by them, but i dont use them all that often. my fav. are tubes and a nice big zara spook in the morning.

ross

Have you fished with Senkos? They are a type of worm by Gary Yamamoto. They are the absolute best bait ever! There expensive though. Also just a regular red shad or junebug curly tail worm will catch some fish!