two fish in a tank

newfishguy

I want to add two fish once again to my small 15 gallon tank. (clowns died
) Now that my pH and Calcium levels should be taken care of soon I want to prepare. Any suggestions?
Can I add one Clown and another type of fish? I'm not sure if I want two clowns again.

newfishguy

I just want two fish that will get along and have interesting personalities.
Originally Posted by treybomb
firefish?goby?... what do u like

fishmamma

HI, ready to take the plunge again huh?

Have you been feeding the tank a couple pieces of food each day? That can help keep your bacteria population thriving, but too much will foul your water, it is a delicate balance I guess. Any hermits in there to eat the food by any chance? (sorry I can not remember if you have nay clean-up crew yet).
Hmm....are you going to ***** again? Do you know what they have for stock typically?
The false percs prefer to be kept in a pair, but of coarse can be kept in singlehood as well.
Any type of goby/firefish would work, a bi-color blenny or maybe a pseudochromis or gramma of some sort. Cleaner wrasse.....are you looking for mainly swimmers or quirky fish that spend half their day peeking out at you?

newfishguy

Yeah, I have been feeding the tank because I have a cleaner and a camel shrimp. I also have 8 hermit crabs, some nassaurius snails, cerith snails, and Astrea snails. Plus, I have an urchin as well that I will eventually move to a larger tank.
They have all been thriving in the tank. My urchin has not lost any spines.
I might goto ***** if I get some more clowns. However, I will have them feed the fish before I buy them to make sure they are eating.
I'm looking for mainly swimmers not hiders for this tank.
As soon as I raise my Calcium and lower my alk some I will be ready again.
Originally Posted by fishmamma
HI, ready to take the plunge again huh?

Have you been feeding the tank a couple pieces of food each day? That can help keep your bacteria population thriving, but too much will foul your water, it is a delicate balance I guess. Any hermits in there to eat the food by any chance? (sorry I can not remember if you have nay clean-up crew yet).
Hmm....are you going to ***** again? Do you know what they have for stock typically?
The false percs prefer to be kept in a pair, but of coarse can be kept in singlehood as well.
Any type of goby/firefish would work, a bi-color blenny or maybe a pseudochromis or gramma of some sort. Cleaner wrasse.....are you looking for mainly swimmers or quirky fish that spend half their day peeking out at you?