two mystery wrasse's in the same tank possible?

nuro

i was accidently shipped two mystery wrasses and now i have a prediciment. can two surevive together in a 55 or will they fight? more importantlyim not famialiar with mystery wrasse husbandry, does anyone know the signs of mystery wrasses forming a pair?

flower

Hi, Were they shipped in the same bag?

I did a little google snooping...you may be able to keep them both..keep a watch on them, others have kept two together.

meowzer

2 are fine....I have looked into them myself.....
they should stay together.....these type will school.....but you also never know....every fish seems to have its own personality

and they also burrow

nuro

mysterys dont burrow, they mucus cacoon. -- thnx for the info guys.. ill try it out and see how they handle each other, if ti doesnt work out..i guess ill just sell one :/

meowzer

HMMMMM....I thought I read that somewhere, that they will hide at first in the sand....and when scared

nuro

theyll hide, find a good wrock crevice or somethin but they down burrow like pencil wrasses do. if imnot mistaken soem fairy wrasses are liek that too. i had an exquisite a while back that just mucused up and didnt burrow. ive got a DSB so it not like they couldnt if they really wanted to burrow.