User Names?

shels

How did everyone come up with there user names?
Shels - I go by Shell but my name is Shelby:rolleyes:

beaslbob

Originally posted by Shels
How did everyone come up with there user names?
Shels - I go by Shell but my name is Shelby:rolleyes:

LOL
Me: robert Beasley = Bob Beasley = Beaslbob
LOL

acez28

Ace is what i used when i was little to sign on video games after i beat the highscore
Z28 becuse thats the kind of car i drive.
so you have AceZ28

azeritis

I wish I had been in a more creative mood when I registered... Zeritis is my last name, A stands for Anastastassios my first name.

timsedwards

lol timsedwards... because I am Tim S(Stuart) Edwards!
Its my sign in for everything, that way i will never forget :D

fulcrum

Fulcrum because I am an engineer (which means I am a geek)
The fulcrum is the pivotal point in levers. Its the point through which small effort yields greater results. My motto in life....work smart, not hard!
Thats why its the name of my s-corporation.

shels

Originally posted by Melody
Melody is my real name~~~
BTW...Shelby is a very pretty name!! :)

Thanks!
The man that brought me into this world was into cars, he wanted Mercedes, my mom wanted Tiffany. They agreed on Shelby (From Carol Shelby the car maker). I am glad they chose Shelby, I just am not Tiffany.:)

fulcrum - very funny, my departments motto is "smarter not harder"
As for my name, my mothers a speach therapist, and I'm sick of looking at all her hooked on phonics boxes in the house. I really wanted to go with grasshopper, because I was named after David Carradine's character in Kung Fu, but it was taken. I just resorted to hookedonreefs, since it was fresh in my mind.
I should've gone with windbag, since I'm usually so long-winded in my posts.
Now I can see where Native Americans (I hope that's the current PC term for them - sorry if it's not and I offend anyone) got their names!:D

dvs

DVS....
Devious, lol
It used to be DV8 but I like DVS better.
I too would like to change it but.... well... ya know.
Jen

lionstorm

LionStorm....well the storm came from the X-men Storm since I think she rocks and I used to just got by Storm for awhile, but that got taken everywhere I went. I play a game called Black and White where you are a god and have a pet that can perform miracles, well I have an awesome screen shot of my pet Lion creating this enormous Tornado which I was so proud of and it hit me....LionStorm.

jarvis

Jarvis Cocker is the lead singer of the band Pulp. Pulp is my favorite band (its an aqqired taste, I hated it at first but have since grown to love the music)

cheerflip2

well my cheerflip1, thats what I used for AIM but i got it cuz i cheer and I flip, and I just put 1 there. But now I'm cheerflip2 cuz its my second one apparently. lol

dpdiver

DPDIVER= DP for Deep, DiVER For diving lol
EX- Technical Diver, Rebreathers, Trimix, Nitrox, Over head enviroment.... Ect
All I want to do now is breath my 32-36% Nitrox and take pictures!
Take only pictures and leave bubbles! :D