Vermiculated Angelfish

sweetlipsa_d

I recently purchased a Vermiculated Angelfish from here. No 1 it hides all the time ( I hate that) but can deal with it. When we do get to see it swim it seems to swim like it has a tick or shimmy or something. Is this natrual with the Angelfish? Is there anything We can do to encourage it to stay out more?

steve2121

just giving it time. They end up being all over the tank. My Singapore (vermiculated) has the most character out of any fish in my tank. he comes right up to the glass and sits there just staring at you.
On the other hand, my freakin flasher wrasse i put in 6 weeks ago now just sits underneath his rock and never ever comes out. only way i even know hes alive is his eyeball moves and you stare at him.

sweetlipsa_d

yea i know he is still alive so I know it is doing well. I actually got to see it out this morning for about 5 minutes. They have only been in the tank now for about 5 days now.

ginnboy

give it time mine hid at first but now will just about eat out of my hand. he follows me and gets in the way when I'm looking at something else

sweetlipsa_d

Well He is now swimming throughout the tank. Just cant enter the room because it then hides. We were able to setup the camera and get some video of him swimming around. So as time progresses We imagine it will appear more. Thanks for the Replies