VHO set-up / parts sale in PA

perchpsk

I have a VHO unit that was custom made. There is an Ice-Cap ballast 2 110 watt VHO bulbs (1 white 1 actinic) and a fan. They are all mounted into part of a 48" wooden hood that is kinda old and beat up, but would be fine if hidden in a hood or in-wall set-up.
The bulbs were used for about 3 months and then I took the unit down when I bought new lights. Everything worked fine when I took it down, but I am having trouble getting it to light up today. I think there is a loose wire or loose bulb?!? I think someone more familiar with VHO could have it up and running in minutes.
Anyway I am taking any reasonable offer for the whole unit. I no longer need it and it may be worth while to someone else. Local pick-up in Pittsburgh, PA - Ohio - West Virginia area. May also deliver, but I'd rather have someone take a look at it and make me an offer first.
Email at perchpsk@aol.com

perchpsk

> bump... I'm willing to take $25.00 for 2 almost new bulbs, a fan, and an Icecap ballast here. Someone has gotta want it!?-?

P

powwer

I recieved your email but, when I replyed the email was returned saying unknow user. If you have a diffrent email please send to my current email. I'm very interested in light setup.

P

powwer

OK I sent you email to your other address's. If you dont hear anything please send if your willing your Phone number and I'll call you.