Watch where you grab!!!

guille

Picked up a chunk of L/R not thinkin, was quickly introduced to Mr. Bristleworm. Lit me up quite well LOL. Stupid is as stupid does.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Guille
http:///forum/post/2526660
Picked up a chunk of L/R not thinkin, was quickly introduced to Mr. Bristleworm. Lit me up quite well LOL. Stupid is as stupid does.
I think we have all been introduced to "Mr. Bristle-worm" a time or three.

ironeagle2006

Do what I do have a Luare Wrasse or a trigger that loves the dang things. My huma huma eats the frigging things like CANDY.

guille

Its kinda like fiberglass slivers but easier to get out. I used duct tape worked fine. It scared the poop outa me more than anything else. It's like the maroon clown I have named dangit (sp). You know he is there and hes gonna bite you but it still makes you jump. Thats how he got his name.

J

jesses89

i have a few gigantic ones...
always bother my pistols when i give my pistols food....
well... no they jack my pistols for their food.. and i want to get rid of them... i had ordered that "Trap-Em" trap that sorta looks like a big pen... well i tried it today.. when the lights went off i had one in there... a small one.. a fire worm.. not the gigantic ones i wanted... but then as the big ones came out.....
i need a bigger trap

these things are gigantic... one went in the trap.... he was completely in it nibbling at the food at the end of the trap... and he was stretched out from the rock he was in.... atleast 10" long from what i could tell?
i need to get these things out asap.