We find out today...

btldreef

We are going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!
Very excited.
Anyone want to take a guess?
And why are boy names harder than girls to pick out! Lol

slice

You are expecting a little manly man.
"Agrippa" is a fine manly man's name.
Let us know!

mr. limpid

CONGRATS! I didn't even know, how did that happen?
I guees boy, name: Alexander
You think Mr_BTLDreef will find out, he uses this site?

btldreef

CONGRATS! I didn't even know, how did that happen?
I guees boy, name: Alexander
You think Mr_BTLDreef will find out, he uses this site?
Well see, the mailman...
Lol, he never reads my posts, I think I'm safe! Besides, he tried to trade me for corals on a local reef forum last month and when people asked for a description, he told them I was a "mantis shrimp."
I really like Alexander, tried getting him on board with this not long ago...

1guydude

I like Colin!
Im gonna say ur gonna have a lil reefer boy! Let us know and congrats again...how far along are u?

dragonzim

Congrats!
My wife and I had a harder time picking boys names when we were expecting our twins as well. We didnt want to find out if they were boys or girls so we had to come up with 4 potential names!

S

siptang

HOLY JESUS!!!
I swear to good God almighty that you are the 3rd person that I know that found that they are pregnant!
First of all, congrats to both you and Mr. BTL.
second of all, please look into
http://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sound-Monitor-Deluxe/dp/B002ZB82CU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1320859527&sr=8-9
I sound like I sell these stuff but I don't and I may be paranoid but I really don't anyone to go through what I did and i think we can all agree that our little ones are far more valuable then any material object in this world. I just wish that I had known sooner so that I may have been there for my son... I live with that guilt every day. Well do look into it, I won't be offended if you do decide against it I promise. I just advertise it to everyone I know now just in case.
Congrats once again!
I'm so happy for you guys both!

meowzer

HMMM......being how sick you were I'll say girl....LOL.....JUST BECAUSE
Personally I always found girls names harder....just because it is so easy to associate the name with someone I knew from school

sweatervest13

I will break the trend and say that you are having a girl.
And it sounds like you will not have a problem picking a name for a girl. What are some of the names you are thinking?? My wife always said it was easier picking girl names too. So much so that my input was not really wanted. Just kidding LOL (not really :( ). But I did get to pick the middle names for both my girls. It seems that names now a days are more diverse. Any name but a common name is what my wife wanted. Some old school names are coming back into popularity (think your grandparents and their friends names. LOL).
I hope everything goes well for your appt today. It is awesome seeing the little pics on the ultrasound machine, the 3D ones are super cool as well.

btldreef

I say girl because of how sick I am as well. It's sucking the life out of me! It's not a good thing to be referring to it as "the demon spawn" is it? Lol
The world needs more girl reefers!
Honestly, I don't care as long as it's healthy.
Siptang, we actually are looking into that.

S

siptang

Me and my wife are trying hard to make a brother for our Nathan but it's very heart breaking. I swear I thought it was bada bing, boom, bang, done but nope...
I guess God thinks that we are not ready yet.. :/
I have names lined up already and I'm already prepared. I was always strapped for money with Nathan so I wanted to be so ready.
If you haven't done already, please sign up with amazon mom program and subscribe into their diaper program. (15% off all baby items and free amazon prime)
pampers economy diapers which usually cost 50 a pop will cost around 35 after coupon and trust me, you will NEED alot of those.
Stack them up and sign up for all the formula companies for free samples and coupons!
I'm very happy for you guys once again!
If you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me. I am more then willing to share my ways of discount with you guys.

1guydude

Quote:
The world needs more girl reefers
LMAO ur funny.....im thinkin that theres just as many girls in this hobby as men...... good luck with the namin, plz just dont name him/her apple or something stupid!

mr. limpid

To expanded on Siptang diaper program. The only reason I know about this because I had to haul all these packages of diapers from my daughters baby shower. Have drawing for special gift and the price for a ticket for the drawinging is a package of diapers. You wont believe how many packages you'll get.